Juju is a very experienced teacher of knitting classes and workshops. She teaches at a variety of locations and is available for private, or small group classes in London. Please contact for more information.
Most of her Loop Classes run each season. If a class is full, add your name to the waiting list and you will be called as soon as the new season is scheduled. More information is available for classes on the Loop website. Please contact Juju directly if you have further questions.
Upcoming Classes, Autumn 2016:
- Advanced Lace Class – Loop, Saturday, November 5, 11:00-3:30
- Continental Knitting – Loop, Saturday, September 24th, 11:00-2:00
- Stranded/Fair Isle knitting – Loop, Saturday, September 10th, 11:00-5:00
- 1 Day Finishing Techniques Workshop – None Scheduled, contact me if you are interested.
- 2 day Finishing techniques workshop – Loop, Saturdays, October 22 & October 29th, 11:00-1:30. This is run over two weekend days, which gives students a chance to bring in unfinished projects as well as make samples to practice techniques.
- Short Row Techniques & Juju’s Top Tips – None Scheduled, contact me if you are interested.